I can’t believe we have entered into Month of Love already! That means Valentin’s Day is approaching fast. Have you prepared with the list of things to remind your beloved ones how much you love them! If not, these cute Sugar Cookies are one way of expressing your love. Here is the recipe!
Butter (unsalted) – 1 1/2 cup ( 3 sticks)
Sugar – 1 cup
Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1
baking powder – 1 tsp
All purpose Flour – 4 cups
1. Place the butter in a medium bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 min.
2. Add the egg and sugar to clarified butter and beat on low until egg dissolves.
3. Add the vanilla extract and baking powder, mix it well.
4. Add the sifted flour to this mixture slowly, mixing and kneading well.
5. If you have spritz cookie press you can use the heart shape to make shapes on cookie sheet. Or use any cookie cutter to make different fun shapes.
6. Bake at 400 F for 10 minutes. Watch closely from 8 min, as they can get burnt easily.