Every woman dreams of a wardrobe that shows her in the best light. Suits these days are available in a diverse range of fabrics like georgette, banarasi, net, silk or crepe. Here are some tips to find the fabric and cut that suits your body-type and enhances your look.
1. Avoid suits that are too tight on you as that will make you look heavier than you are.
2. If you are short, go for salwar kameezes in solid light shades to add height to your look.
3. If you want to look slimmer, avoid organza or any stiff fabrics.
4. If you have heavy arms, hide them with half or long sleeves.
5. If you have a thick waist, wear solid colors.
7 If you are on the heavier side, wear skinnners vertical striped fabrics to make you appear thinner.
What make the Indian culture so unique is that each state of the country has a treasure trove of styles and cuts. Also, Indian designs are heavily inspired by Bollywood.
1 Red anarkali suit embellished with pita zari.
2Orangestraight fit suit enhanced with gotta patti cut work.
3 Black anarkali long suit embellished with zari embroidery.
4 Emerald green straight suit with appliqué embroidery.
5 Hot pink long suit with mirror and resham work.
How to pair? Long shirt with straight pants, long flared suit with churidar, straight shirt with churidar, short shirt withpatiala salwar.
Jewelry depends on the occasion but as a rule go with very light accessories this season.
Make-up and hair- Medium makeup and curler rollers on your hair.