What is Inner Engineering?
Inner Engineering is a method, a tool to engineer a deep and lasting personal transformation.
It is a combination of methods and technologies derived from the ancient science of yoga.
It is a comprehensive system addressing every aspect of human wellbeing — from body, mind and emotion to the fundamental life energy within us.
What does the program offer?
* Enlightening interactive sessions
* Guided Meditations
* Asanas, simple yoga postures
* Shambhavi Mahamudra, a powerful , 21-minute energy technique that brings your entire system into alignment so that your body, mind, emotions and energies function in harmony
Thursday November 6: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Friday November 7: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday November 8: 8:30am – 7:00pm
Sunday November 9: 7:30am – 7:00pm
• Vegetarian lunch provided on Saturday; Vegetarian breakfast & lunch on Sunday.
• Attendance for all sessions is required.
432 Stierlin Rd
Mountain View, CA 94043
Program Fee: $325
Early Bird Pricing: $275 (Ends on October 31st)
*CME Credits: This program is accredited for 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for physicians, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners.
For Registration: https://www.innerengineering.com/live/events/sanfrancisco/
Tweets by IshaUSA
From: 18:30 – To: 21:30
IFES Society 432 Stierlin Rd Mountain View, CA 94043